Can't activate iphone 6s

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't activate iphone 6s

Your website activation is stuck on the device status. Someone contact me so I can't get this done. status sucks.jpg

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @giarcmadaeel! Could you please provide us with more details about the issue? Are you activating the phone on a new or existing account? Where did you purchase the phone? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am upgrading from an iphone 5s to a 6s. I had the 6s delivered today. I turned it on and set it up and then went to the website to swap device but the screen freezes after I have entered my pin. The new phone has some of the items from my old phone like contact info but unlike in the past when I have upgraded most apps are missing and it tells me I am on "spint" instead of "virgin" 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh, I purchased the phone from virgin

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the new phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for that information. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I am activating it on an exisiting account

Highlighted
Accomplice

phone number =

pin code =

meid = 

iccid = 

Highlighted
Accomplice

are you able to help?

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks! Please, send us a private to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I initially had bought my iphone 7 from virgin, the update messed up my phone, the celular data was not working so apple lend me an iphone 6 that i used for about 2 weeks. Well, now they have completely replaced my device since they where unable to just fix it.. I cannot contact anyone since it is the only device I have.. I am unable to activate my phone and my sim card has been "locked" .. initially it said "virgin" as i was trrying to set up my phone but then i was not receiving the code to activate it after login into my apple id... can i get some help please?.. when i try the online activation it gives me this message: " Sorry, the ICCID you entered is already in use. Please check the number and try again. "