Can not Activate Iphone 11 Pro Max - terrible customer experience with Virigin Mobile

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can not Activate Iphone 11 Pro Max - terrible customer experience with Virigin Mobile

Hello, 

I purchased an Iphone 11 Max Pro from an Apple Store and I have been trying to activate it with Virgin Mobile for weeks and I am going nowhere with the Virgin Mobile support.  First, Virgin Mobile sent me a wrong SIMM card. After that, we asked Virgin Mobile to send us a correct SIMM card and they sent us...an empty box.  After that, we called Virgin Mobile and they told us to go the Apple Store to get a SIMM card so we went and got the SIMM card but again Virgin Mobile could not activate it.

Can someone help me?  I am really losing patience with Virgin Mobile and start to think about switching to a new provider...

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can not Activate Iphone 11 Pro Max - terrible customer experience with Virigin Mobile

We understand your frustration, @GregG2, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.