Can Boost Unlock my iPhone 8

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can Boost Unlock my iPhone 8

Hi I’ve just recently paid off my iPhone 8 from Boost Mobile and I was wondering if Boost Mobile could unlock my iPhone I’ve been a loyal customer for over a year. Always paid on time etc. can a Boost Agent help me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can’t seem to find send a private message is there some way you can email me or call me to help?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, ShannonAlcorn. Thanks for contacting us. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI of the phone you'd like to get unlocked, and an email address.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can’t seem to find send a private message is there some way you can email me or call me to help?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we don't have access to emails through this channel. The option to send a private message should be located on the right side of the screen after you click on the agent's name.  We've received your message. We'll continue the assistance in private.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I found it, sent you the private message with correct information
Highlighted
Agent

We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.