Buying iPhone SE online at boost mobile

Go to solution

Buying iPhone SE online at boost mobile

If I buy the iPhone SE online and get it thru the mail, do I have to necessarily activate it with boost mobile ? Can I activate it with a different carrier let's say metropcs or cricket?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buying iPhone SE online at boost mobile

Hi Jrodriguez. It is necessary for you to activate this device on the Boost Mobile network, due to the fact that for you to unlock this device, it has to be activated for at least 12 months in a single account. Once it meets this requirement, you will be able to activate it in another carrier.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Jrodriguez. It is necessary for you to activate this device on the Boost Mobile network, due to the fact that for you to unlock this device, it has to be activated for at least 12 months in a single account. Once it meets this requirement, you will be able to activate it in another carrier.

View solution in original post

Thanks

I just bought an iphone SE because on your website it clearly says "no annual contract plan" and use your own mobile number. now in order to activate it, i need to buy a plan from boost mobile. I want to return the device, what can i do ??

I just ordered an iphone SE and when i tried to activate it, it asks me for my pin and SSN etc. On your page for the device it says "use your own number" and "activate no annual contract plan". However it seems that I cannot put my own sim-card and just use it. What can I do now, I have not used the device, how can I return it asap ? Its less than 7 days that i bought it. Please be kind enough to help!

Agent

Hey there, barryschizzel! We can help you process a return. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.