Bought an iPhone Xr from boost, I activated online, when I try to call it says it's not activated.

Groupie

Bought an iPhone Xr from boost, I activated online, when I try to call it says it's not activated.

I bought an iPhone Xr from boostmobile.com.

I activated online using the IMEI. It shows up now in my device info under my account.

When I try to call someone, however, it tells me my phone isn't activated and in the About section of my phone (in Settings), it says for carrier and network: Sprint.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Bought an iPhone Xr from boost, I activated online, when I try to call it says it's not activ...

Hey there, @mas51! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code, that way we can see if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Groupie

Re: Bought an iPhone Xr from boost, I activated online, when I try to call it says it's not activ...

Nevermind, I turned my phone off, tried calling to activated, it kept saying the MEID was incorrect, when I hung up I turned my phone back on and it said it was activating. 

Thanks.