Bought a pretty owned iPhone from boost and it is locked

Highlighted
Groupie

Bought a pretty owned iPhone from boost and it is locked

I ordered a I pre owned iPhone and it came with a remote management lock.. The phone obviously was sent out with out being properly reset. Now I have to wait umpteenth amount of days to get a refund or replacement. Is there anyway I can get the phone faster... This is not my fault, and I am getting the runaround from both sprint and boost... I was told I could take it back within the 7 days to a sprint corporate store and the would return my money. After calling 3 different sprint stores and the customer service i still got no real answers or help. Now stuck with no phone for the duration and it's boost fault...... What can I do to get this taken care in a fair and realistic time frame?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Jtothek. We have replied to your Private Message. Please check it out. 

Highlighted

Bought Pre owned Iphone 7 plus from boost mobile and check my imei on sprint BYOD service it says owe money to sprint for device
I paid in full for device on boost mobile online store
Need help
Thanks in advance
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @usave_DE. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's take a closer look. Can you please send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

same here..i just need my phone activated and in service..it’s been a month.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @jamiebattle. We definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message so we can assist you further?