Boost up

Go to solution
Highlighted

Boost up

I ordered a phone around 230 in the morning last night and I got my confirmation email but it’s still saying my order is processing. But when I ordered I paid for it to be sent immediately instead of 3-5 business days do you know when I should be expecting it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Taysha05. If you paid for expedited shipping, the phone should be shipped tomorrow. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Taysha05. If you paid for expedited shipping, the phone should be shipped tomorrow. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I ordered my phone on Thursday @ 11:40pm and paid for next day shipping and I still haven’t got a tracking number 
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, AshleyShanice. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been with boost for 18 months.  I never missed a payment.  I even paid 2 months in advance.  On Friday November 23rd, I spent 30 min with CS, he stated that I am not eligible.  He stated that they pick people every month.  I couldn't believe his answer.

Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, jkvarnstrom. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Highlighted
Groupie

I am sorry.  How do I send you a private message.

Highlighted

To send a private message, click on my profile name then click 'Send this user a private message' on the right just below 'Contact me'.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have a question about boost up. I’m thinking about doing it but I don’t know. People say it’s a scam. One question is can I use prepaid cards such as visa gift cards to pay? Another question is am I able to pay online just like I was doing before or do I have to call?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, TheKing226! The way payments for Boost Up work is through your monthly payments. It is taken from your account balance every month. As such, any normal payment methods apply. You can use Visa Gift cards and yes, you can pay online. You would only need the help of an agent if you happen to wish to pay the remaining balance in one go. You can find details about Boost Up clicking here.