Boost up

Re: Boost up

Hi there @stu_77 .Could you send us a private message? - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am on a monthly plan! What are you talking about??? I am on the only type of plan that BOOST offers! 

I’ve been a boost customer for over 2 years never late on my payments but my account doesn’t say I am eligible for boost up .!?
Agent

Hello AnnaZawacki_5! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to assist. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code, & we’ll get this thing figured out.

Groupie

When I start the process and fill out step 1, i get a "We were unable to verify your identity" error and can not proceed, there is nothing that indicates that I have missing information. How do I resolve this to make my purchase?

Groupie

ME TOO I HAVE BEEN WITH BOOST SINCE JUNE 2015 NO HUGE GAP PERIODS AND I STILL HAVE TO WAIT ITS UNFAIR Smiley Mad

A lot of you on here are complaining knowing good and well YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR BILL ON TIME EVERY MONTH.  I've been a customer for years, pay my bill on time every single month and I am able to use Boost Up if I choose.  It was easy to find.  If you aren't responsible enough to pay your bill without also paying the remaining amount on a phone, you know good and well you don't need to be worried about Boost Up.  

Groupie

You do not need a new number. Its a reward program for customers who have been with Boost for at a yr with all on time payments. Call or stop in to see if you qualify!  Also follow us on Twitter MkeWireless/Boost for latest updates

Groupie

could you message me so i can see if i am eligible please? 

Right! I've just received my text. My guess would be 10. My next issue is with the $600 dollar limit. Are we able to put the difference down if it costs more? I'm just going to give them a quick call lol