Boost up

Boost up

Can someone explain how this boost up works do u get a new phone no matter which one and pay over time? Or how does this work?
63 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Boost up

Hi there, Misspretty1! Boost up allows qualified customers to purchase an eligible smartphone or basic phone with a variable down payment, depending on the device, followed by 18 monthly installment payments. If you qualify, you can finance up to $600 on devices with a Standard Retail Price of $150 or higher. In order to qualify, you must be an existing customer on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments to be eligible for the BoostUP! installment option.

Groupie

Disregard

Disregard

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello responding Agent,

My question in regards to BoostUp is how do you track how many months you've successfully made on time. How would you be notified that you are now eligible for an installment plan. The site that was provided via link stated that there is no credit check. How then is the down payment calculated if there is not credit check. When all the criteria is then met do you just visit you're nearest boost mobile store to start you're installment plan. There is very little information given on the internet and within the web page that was given via link via txt.

Thanks so much!

Enthusiast

Hi, how am I able to find out if Im eligible for the boost up program? I've been a costumer for a while now.
Agent

Hi there, @DeeMass! You will be able to find the option online at https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/. If you are not able to find the option, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Enthusiast

Yeah, i don't see anything letting me know if I'm eligible. So how do i send you a private message 

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

How do you find out if or when you are eligible for Boost Up?
Agent

Hey there! We hear you!

To be eligible for BoostUp you must be an existing Boost customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments.

BoostUP! for Prepaid customers allows qualified customers to purchase an eligible smartphone or basic phone with a variable down payment, depending on the device, followed by 18 monthly installment payments.

Customers who qualify can finance up to $600 on devices with a Standard Retail Price (SRP) of $150 or higher.

Thank you!