Boost mobile doesn’t support iPhone 11 but they sell them?

Groupie

Boost mobile doesn’t support iPhone 11 but they sell them?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Boost mobile doesn’t support iPhone 11 but they sell them?

So I bought a unlocked iphone11 since boost is sold out, but come to find out the iPhones 11 are not supported by boost. 

Accomplice

What do you mean they dont support them they dont work on boost service?
Accomplice

Honestly, that’s what I’ve been thinking the whole time. It’s been basically a whole month since the iPhone 11 Pro came out and it’s not in stock. I’ve been told to wait and wait. I’ve also been told that the iPhone 11 Pro unlocked isn’t supported yet. This is becoming very irritating.
Accomplice

I want the 11 but in purple it's never in stock ever its 100.00 off but never been in stock my guess is when they get them sale will be over lol. I keep asking if we can prepay something to hold that price and hold one in color we want when it comes in but I get no answer. Then I keep seeing people post about getting sim cards? So I'm guessing they purchased elsewhere and need boost sim card to make work I mean hopefully if you buy from boost it's good to go right.
Accomplice

I’ve been told that bringing in an unlocked iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro max is not supported but if you buy it from boost mobile. It’ll work on their network. UNFORTUNATELY, the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro max have been sold out since the first day of release. I’m sure you can find the regular iPhone 11 in a boost mobile store. I agree with you about having to preorder the device so whenever they’re restocked, you’re able to get yours first since you preordered but hopefully they restock this coming week because honestly I’m running out of patience with them.
Accomplice

I've been having the exact same issue.  We bought an unlocked iPhone 11 Pro from Apple and Boost does not support it.  They've advised that it will "eventually" be supported, but that was 3 weeks ago.  It's ridiculous.  This is the first time we've had this problem and we've done the exact same thing with an iPhone 6s and 8 Plus in past years.  

Accomplice

I’ve been told that they should be restocked by the end of November and honestly I don’t know about the bringing your own phone 😕
Agent

Hey there, @echoblu! Please be advised that at the moment we can only activate the iPhone 11 that we sell, but the unlocked ones are not supported, at least for now. It is possible that in a near future that we support any unlocked iPhone 11 from any carrier. Any news related to this matter will be posted on our website at this link.

Enthusiast

They sell anything that would make profit. So that's it.