Boost hates thier loyal customers

Accomplice

Re: Boost hates thier loyal customers

Yeah, I checked yesterday boosts offer. Here it is: New customer iphone recertified $49 . Current customer $279. Thanks boost fir punishing me for being a loyal customer. IN PLAIN ENGLISH - THERE ARE NO $49 IPHONES FIR CURRENT CUSTOMERS..PERIOD. Ive been with this dog n pony show through higher management n back and also with the boist stores. All reps agree that current loyal customers are not given the same incentives..and yes it is a shame as the phone contract skipper gets rewarded with a better phone and were stuck having to pay a higher price for the same upgrade. Prove me wrong and I will shut up but Ive akready provided the facts that current loyal customers are being punished when requesting an even pkaying field
Accomplice

Yes they do
Highlighted
Accomplice

I moved over to metro pcs and have much better service
Accomplice

Im gonna go to spectrum..$14 per gig. On Verizon towers. Ive been lied to 3 times on here with "we re looking into this, this will be resolved, we offer blah blah blah..etc" From what I hear they offer solutions instead of we value ur business rehtoric
Accomplice

Hamelton Agent...can you still offer the $49 recertified iphone you offer to non loyal customers to loyal customers? So far the phine still cists $249 if ur a long term loyal paying customer? So far the only thing I found out was, sorry too bad.