Boost hates thier loyal customers

Accomplice

Boost hates thier loyal customers

I have been with boost for over a year and when I want to upgrade my LG3 stylo to an LG4 stylo I am told I have to pay $180 for it but someone that comes over from like metro pcs can have it for free. I have friends that change companies every 6 months to get new phones, they have no loyalty to any company and get treated better for it. It is just a shame that customers get no respect for thier loyalty these days.
14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Boost hates thier loyal customers

We understand your concern, JohnSteele. We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store and to targeted customers only; but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the websites: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/ and https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/deals/. Your business is highly appreciated and that’s how we want you to feel.

Accomplice

I went to a boost store this morning and that is where I was told that boost only cares about getting customers from other companies that is why they get free phones and boost customers can feel free to leave and go to another company in order to get a free phone
Agent

Hey, JohnSteele! We want to help. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and  the PIN. 

Accomplice

Not sure I should be giving my pin number out with out knowing for sure that I am talking to an actual boost agent
Accomplice

See gave boost what they asked for my number and pin and get no response back, typical.
Highlighted
Accomplice

HAHA like I said boost hates thier loyal customer, go into private they say just so they can tell you to pay for a pgone that they give away for free to people whi switch companies every 6 months
Accomplice

Been a Boost customer since 2006. Saw $49 iphones at boost store. Was told it s only fir new people and if I wanted one I would pay $249? Why? Does Boost hate their loyal customers?
Accomplice

Every boost local store also advertised $49 recertifued iphone 7s. I called every Buffalo, NY store. Nobody has any? Any only NEW customers can get these phones so it s a shame that Boost would cater to those people who switch companies every 120 days. I cant say Im very happy knowing I can go elsewhere and get $14/gig service with a new iphone and how boost forgot about their loyal customers. Ive been with boost since 2006 but feel like all of the other customers who cheated by ploys new customers over loyal customers. GM leaened a hard lession in the 1970s by forgeting customer loyalty in the 70s and all of us know what happenned after that with Japan.
Agent

We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store and to target customers only. We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing. We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. Your business is highly appreciated and that’s how we want you to feel.