Boost Mobile

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost Mobile

Received my preowed iPhone 7 today and it's in horrible condition..the back is all scratched up,the camera has a scratch..the sim tray is glued together...I spent 341 on this phone plus the 12 for shipping...I really want a better phone then this
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile

Hi there, @DedraMckay! Boost Mobile Pre-owned phones may have visible wear and tear including small scratches, cracks and chips/dents on back cover and housing, minor chip or scratches on the front glass (no cracks), and small dents and/or scuffs. Many of these imperfections, if they do exist on the device, can be concealed by a phone case.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do u explain the sim tray being glued shut or the speakers not working??? I understand I paid for a preowed phone but I didn’t pay to get robbed!! This is unacceptable
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern. You can return the device within 7 days of the date the order was placed for a full refund. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don’t want a refund just a better device
Highlighted
Agent

We do understand your concern, @DedraMckay. Bear in mind that, if you don't feel comfortable with the phone, you'll be able to help to return it if within that time frame.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I return it
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! If you wish to return a device, feel free to send us a private message to start the return request. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.