Blocked IPhone

Highlighted
Groupie

Blocked IPhone

So I’m giving my old iPhone 5s to my younger cousin. But it’s locked to BOOST, is there a way you guys can unblock it?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Artemis_Fowl, let's get you sorted out. In order to be eligible to unlock the phone it has to be active on the account for 12 months and not be reported stolen.

Highlighted
Groupie

The phone has been used for over a year and hasn’t not been reported stolen or lost.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey! We’ll get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Bonjour, j'ai mon iphone 6 acheté pour utilisation au Cameroun (Afrique Centrale), mais il est verrouillé sur le réseau Boost. J'aimerais savoir quoi faire pour l'utiliser.
Précision: le téléphone est arrivé au Cameroun avec la SIM Boost, mais je ne peut pas vous envoyer de sms d'ici par cette SIM. Cordialement
Highlighted
Accomplice

You can request boost to unlock your iPhone as long as you made 12 on time payments in good standing. It’s been difficult to verify that the phone is unlocked unless you change the SIM card or use a pay site to check it.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Stev4910 s’il te plaît pourrais-tu m’envoyer le lien du site de payement 🙏🏽 Ainsi je pourrais vérifier.