Backorder iPhone 6s Plus

Backorder iPhone 6s Plus

I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus pre owned phone today when it was in stock I just got an email that the phone is back ordered how long is that gonna take ????
32 REPLIES 32
Agent

Re: Backorder iPhone 6s Plus

Hi there! That information is not available. The phone will be sent as soon as it is available. 

Accomplice

Has there been an update on when it will be available back in stock, because I also ordered yesterday when it was in stock. How long does it usually take your back orders to ship out? If my card has already been charged will I get charged again?

Accomplice

Has there been an update as to when the orders will shipped or how long the backorder will take. How long do your backorders usually take? If my card has been charged already will it be charged again?

Agent

Hey there, llanaO! The card will not be charged again. Information regarding our re-stocking time frame is not available. You will receive an update on your order through email as soon as it is available. 

Accomplice

How long do your backorders typically take because its outrageous that you still don't have the time frame available and its been almost 24 hours.
Agent

We understand your concern, Meaghandowling1, and we apologize. We do not have an estimated time of restocking. We can submit cancellation request on your behalf to have your money refunded. 

Accomplice

Yes, my concern is how long do your backorders usually take?
Agent

Unfortunately we do not have information as to how long the back order will take. 

Enthusiast

how long did it take to get your phones or did you have to cancel your order?