BREAK FREE iPhone X 64GB Silver

Accomplice

BREAK FREE iPhone X 64GB Silver

I have a problem with a phone that I bought a few days ago, the problem is that it is SPRINT boost and I live in Mexico and I run the TELCEL company and I cannot use it because it is not released and of course it has no report

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Re: BREAK FREE iPhone X 64GB Silver

Hello, JesusGuadarram. Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm, where did you purchase the handset? Is it a Boost Mobile or a Sprint phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought the phone in Mexico and well they told me that I had no report but to put my Telcel chip the telephobe needed to be unlocked from the boost mobile company, well before investigating and it was Sprint and asked for help in the chat.
In the end they told me to come with you
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for contacting us. We'll be glad to assist you. To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Apparently the provision does not have any report and I only have one occasional data and the imei.
Highlighted
Agent

If the device does not meet the requirements it cannot be unlocked. @JesusGuadarram

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

And could we try checking with the data that I provide you with the phone?
Highlighted

With the device IMEI we can verify if the device is locked or not. Since you already know that the device is locked, to verify more information we would need access to the account were the device was activated. You can try talking to the person that sold you the device to get more information or for that person to contact us. Additional to this, the device can only be unlocked in the USA because it needs to be under Boost Mobile coverage.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have not had contact with the person
Phone X 64GB Silver
[Edited for Privacy]

Highlighted

We understand. We are sorry. We are not able to unlock the device.