Android to Iphone Switch

Go to solution
Groupie

Android to Iphone Switch

Currently have the Galaxy S5, but was looking at switching to the Iphone 6. What would I need to make this happen? I'll be purchasing the phone from a Best Buy location. I'd like to keep my number the same as well. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Android to Iphone Switch

As mentioned, @Kalei2418, you can upgrade every 120 days When you do upgrade, you will have the option to either stay on your plan or change to a different one.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

5 REPLIES

Hi @Kalei2418 ! As long you are purchasing an eligible Boost Mobile iPhone and the account is active on the carrier you are currently with, then we will be able to activate the phone and keep your same number.

Groupie

My current phone is the Galaxy S5 and it's already on Boost. Didn't know if I needed a new SIM card or anything else besides the new IPhone.
Highlighted
Community Manager

As mentioned, @Kalei2418, you can upgrade every 120 days When you do upgrade, you will have the option to either stay on your plan or change to a different one.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

What if I am trying to switch from a Boost Android to a sprint iPhone? Do I need a new Boost sim? Or can I use the one for the Android? Should I be able to use the same Boost mobile SIM if I reset network settings? Or factory reset?

Hey there, Lcrystal! Sorry for the late reply! To help you with your question, we need to know the model of the iPhone you wish to set up.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)