All calls go straight to voicemail.

Highlighted
Not applicable

All calls go straight to voicemail.

For the last two days all calls go straight to voicemail instead of ringing on my phone. I have two phones with virgin mobile and they are both behaving this way. What is the problem?
See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Sfraser! We're really sorry to hear about that. We'd like to look into it to see what's going on. Please provide us the cross streets and zip codes from your current location. You can provide us this info via a private message. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Jeffc -- I'm having the same problem. I just activated my iphone se and all of my calls are going directly to voicemail. Mute is not on; do not disturb is not on; I've reset the phone to factory settings...but I see that with Call forwarding there is a spinning wheel but I don't know if that has anything to do with the calls going to voicemail when I have never used call forwarding before. Help!

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues. Can you please dial *720 to make sure call forwarding is disabled? Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

Highlighted
Groupie

Yes, I have called the cancel call forwarding number. I still have a spinning wheel and no calls coming in. Any other suggestions?
Highlighted
Agent

Follow these steps:

Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Voice & Data > LTE, VoLTE Off

After that, restart your phone. If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you thank you thank you! I now receive calls so that did the trick!
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome! We remain at your service. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This did not work for me.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Elizasaul. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to take a look at your account.