Activation Troubles...

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Activation Troubles...

So I ordered a Certified Pre-Loved iPhone 6s and got it yesterday. I bought it with the "Inner Circle Plan" so it came with a sim card from you guys. I tried activating it online per the instructions (I'm switching my phone number over from a pre-paid verizon plan) and my phone still says "no service" 24 hours later as opposed to the 10-15 minutes it's supposed to take.

Anybody have any insight concerning this issue?

See more topics labeled with:
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Not applicable

I also have the same problem. It has been 12 hours for activating!

Highlighted
Agent

Your account looks fine. To investigate further, please confirm your device IMEI and SIM card number.  We need to make sure all the information matches on your account.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Wow, I know this is a month old... but 

just posted their private info (phone number and account pin) out in the open, and nobody told them about this, or had it redacted? Scary thought...

Highlighted

Hi there, SSJBluRay! Thanks for have brought this to our attention!  

We just notified our Management Team about the post from shelly54, so it can be deleted for security purposes as it contains personal account information.

If you spot something similar from another user in another thread, we'll highly appreciate if you let us know.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello,

I need assistance activating my new virgin mobile phone. I bought it from walmart and my old phone is broken. When I try to activate it shows an error message when I enter my DEC number.

Thanks

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jkolenda96! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a private message. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Not applicable

my phone wont activate either...

Highlighted
Not applicable

Phone shows no service after activating 2hrs ago

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @eddie951! Please send us a private message so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Not applicable

You were no help to me...I called virgin mobile and they got me up and running within minutes....You lied and said there was an "outage" in my area...you should be fired