Activation./Swap phone

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Activation./Swap phone

lost my current boost phone cant find it. Im trying to switch service to another phone

Agent

Hi there, johngayejr! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Groupie

Agent

Hi, tarakelley38! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

I need help because my phone also says that it is not eligible to swamp
Agent

Hi K_rivera11. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help you. Please, send us your account information in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

Need to swap devices I have a LG Nexus 5 Sprint said it's compatible but not eligible
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. You can check the phone eligibility in this link: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone

Enthusiast

It is eligible and it says all u need is a boost Mobile SIM
Agent

Then you'll need to order the SIM card from the website. @cambo