Activation Problem

Highlighted
Accomplice

Activation Problem

I am having trouble switching devices through the site , I have made several attempts in activating this new phone and have yet been successful.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Shona2013! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help. Please, send us a private message that includes your number, and PIN, along with the new device's info, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having trouble activating my new phone as well and the phone help didn't want to answer

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Ninetails. Let's take a closer look at this. Just to confirm, are you trying to activate a new account or swap phones on an existing line? Is it a Virgin Mobile phone? Did you try to activate the handset online?

Highlighted
Not applicable

Trying to activate a new phone to swap out with the one I currently have. I bought the new phone from virgin mobile and whenever I try to activate the phone online, I get an eternally loading screen

Highlighted
Agent

Understood, @Ninetails. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new handset.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".  

Highlighted
Not applicable

im having the same issue as well

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there saku0020. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.