APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

I initially had bought my iphone 7 from virgin, the update messed up my phone, the celular data was not working so apple lend me an iphone 6 that i used for about 2 weeks. Well, now they have completely replaced my device since they where unable to just fix it.. I cannot contact anyone since it is the only device I have.. I am unable to activate my phone and my sim card has been "locked" .. initially it said "virgin" as i was trrying to set up my phone but then i was not receiving the code to activate it after login into my apple id... can i get some help please?.. when i try the online activation it gives me this message: " Sorry, the ICCID you entered is already in use. Please check the number and try again. "

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

My phone was stolen. the police recovered it and the sim card was stolen too.  My phone doesn't work.  I need a replacement sim card.

VMU iPhone 6S 16GB

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @beecleo. We'll be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".