Good morning Traijan and thank you for contacting us!
To help you join your better half's account to your family plan, please send us the mobile number and PIN from both accounts via private message.
Looking forward to your reply!
Good afternoon Traijan and thank you for reporting this issue. We're sorry to know you've had a tough time receiving calls from people you don't know.
To change your number using our self-service system, please follow the below steps:
1) - Log-in to your Boost Mobile account at: http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.
2) - Go to the "Settings" tab and under the "I want to" section, click on "Change phone number."
3) - Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls to check your coverage.
4) - After the system confirms coverage, click on "Submit".
5) - Finally, click on "Change my phone number" and the success message will show the new phone number.
To program your device with the new number, please update the phone's Data Profile. The phone must reboot to successfully set up the new number.
Please let us know if these steps could help you resolve the issue you reported.
We're here to serve you.
@Jacquelyn1 Good morning! We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your data connection. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a "Private Message" with the address where you're having this issue the most, and your phone and PIN number?
That is correct, @bschirtz1. There is a limit of $50 bill to account limit per month,. Once you reach that limit, you'll want to switch to billing from a Google Play option or iTunes option until your bill cycle resets.