zte warp no sim card

Highlighted
Accomplice

zte warp no sim card

no sim card error even though the sim card is in. wont let me access phone. I tried to restart phone and clean sim card but still wont work

6 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: zte warp no sim card

can someone please help me?

Hey there, delChavo! Since when are you experiencing this problem? When was your device purchased? What is the make and model of your device?

Accomplice

I bought this phone 2 years ago. It is a ZTE Warp Elite N9518. Ive been experiencing these problems for about 4 or 5 days now.

Agent

Thanks for the information. Let's get this thing worked out. Please power off the phone, remove SIM Card, and gently wipe if off with a soft cloth. Then, follow the steps below to reprogram the phone:

- Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is off and the Mobile data on.
- Dial ##72786#
- Phone will turn off, then back on.
- Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
- A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed
- Checking for "PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.
- The phone will check for firmware update. "No Firmware update is available" will display.

If the problem still persists, please send us a private message with your phone number, account PIN, and address so we can review this further.

Accomplice

I tried to follow the steps as best I could but the phone would not allow me to modify the mobile data settings. I followed the rest of the steps but after the phone restart it did not show Hands Free Activation nor did it show the PRL Update or the Firmware update messages and the problem persists.

Agent

Hello, @delChavo. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.  -Kira_M.