zte no data

Accomplice

zte no data

Zte suddenly tonigh lost service. No text or calls will go thru. About an hr late phone says invalid sim. What is going on... There has been issues for 3 mths that im not recieving all text msgs.. This is getting very aggrivating.   Always on going issues with this phone... 

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: zte no data

Hi, I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your issue, as I am having the same problem. It is indeed very frustrating. It seriously makes me consider switching carriers. I realize this was posted a while ago, but a reply would be much appreciated. Thanks
Agent

Hey there @Sandyh8136 We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Hi I've already spoke to a boost agent. I was told towers were being updated, however there are 2other boost numbers in this home and they are not having any issues. Furthermore, when I switched my zte to my Moto e I still had the same issue. I'm tired of this. I need my service active or I'm switching carriers and will suggest my housemates do as well. This is not acceptable.
I live off 115 sahler St Omaha ne 120th maple St is the closest main Street.
Agent

Hey there @Sandyh8136 We apologize for the inconvenience. We do see there's a service alert in your area. Keep in mind that not all devices may be affected by this issue. It will depend on which tower the device is getting connected. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.