deactivate

Go to solution
Highlighted

deactivate

My wife gave me her old phone how can I get Reid of her number so I can transfer my number to the phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: deactivate

Hey there! You will need to cancel her old number so that the device is freed. In order to do so, you'll need the pin number to the old account. If you have this information, send us a private message with the old phone number and pin.  

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Hey there! You will need to cancel her old number so that the device is freed. In order to do so, you'll need the pin number to the old account. If you have this information, send us a private message with the old phone number and pin.  

View solution in original post

Hey i need to deactivate a phone
Agent

Hi Hal5tead!

Would you mind providing more details about your request? To "deactivate a phone" might mean different things depending on the situation. Please send us your phone number and account pin. We'll be glad to assist you asap.

EdwinRG

I also need to do this help

I also need to do this
Agent

Hi there, @Dhernandez425! Please, send us a private message with more details about your request to further assist you.

Accomplice

I bought a phone from trade it to replace my son's lost phone but when i tried to swap the devices it says the new device is currently active. The phone does not have service and i do not know any of the information for the phone ( phone # or pin)
Accomplice

I bought a phone from Tradeit to replace my son's lost phone but when i try to swap devices it says the new phone is currently active. The phone has no service and I do not know the pin or even the phone number. How do I deactivate the old account so I can swap my son's account to the new phone?

@Mrsmcneill

Hi. Could you send us a private message with the MEID/IMEI on the phone? - E.J.