Zte Max Xl

Zte Max Xl

I have the Zte Max Xl and it froze then wont turn back on. I get to the point where I can put my password in to start Android and that is where it stays at. Can someone help me fix it?
5 REPLIES 5
Groupie

Re: Zte Max Xl

Mines the same have to constantly reset or restart my phone
Agent

@Kidd8181 @Blystone6996 Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. We recommend you to do a master reset. This process will delete your phone information:

1.With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume down key. 

Note: The previous Google username and password will be required to set up this device if you do not disable Device Protection. 

2.While holding the Volume down key, press and hold the Power key. 

3.On the Android system recovery screen, press the Volume down key to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset. 

Press the Power key to select. 

4.Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data. 

Press the Power key to select. 

5.With Reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key to restart the device and complete the factory reset. 
6.The device is now reset to factory settings. 

@Kidd8181 @Cara Hello!

What @Cara said to do worked. I also forgot my Sd card was in it when I did it and it didn't clear that out. I still have everything on it. Thank you so much for the help. 

Groupie

This same thing is happening to my husband's phone right now... I've tried this "master reset"... But nothing happened. Still off! This phone just did a system update today... PLEASE HELP!!!!! He needs his phone.... Ps we've had boost mobile for over 10 years and this has never happened before.
Agent

Hi there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. In that case, please send a Private Message with the phone number and PIN.