ZTE

ZTE

i have a ZTE tempo x the internal storage is running out how do i make it install updates and apps to my sd card?

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: ZTE

Hi there @Avastmehearties. You can go under application manager to move as many apps as you can to the SD card and set the downloads to be stored on the SD card per default. 

Accomplice

I have the same problem same phone. I've moved everything possible and still have no memory. I've done everything possible to make more included a factory reset and nothing helps.
Accomplice

Help please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Camijean1119! You would need to uninstall some apps to free up space. 

Accomplice

Like I said... I have tried everything possible. That includes uninstalling apps. Like I said.. I even did a factory reset which was my last resort, after I TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE
Agent

Sorry to hear that. If the phone still gives you an internal storage warning after uninstalling everything with a factory reset (without installing any apps), then the phone may be defective. How long have you had that phone for?

Accomplice

2 months
Agent

In that case it may still be covered by the warranty. If it has not sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..), you can contact ZTE at 877-817-1759. 

Accomplice

For the time being I have an old tracphone that has more memory. Can u help me see if I can just put my sim card in it