Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

ZTE TEXT MESSAGING ISSUES

Highlighted
Accomplice

ZTE TEXT MESSAGING ISSUES

I am tired. I have been trying to receive assistance from BOOSt and no one is helping. I have been having text issues, I receive multiple duplicate texts   and am not receiving many texts. When i send it gets stuck.  I had this issue with my Prestige and was told i had to buy a new phone. I did i bought a Blade Force and still experiencing the same issues. I called Boost MULTIPLE TIMES>...on Friday (five days ago) they said they would escalate it and i would hear back in two days...so far nothing. I been trying to contact them again today, but they will not transfer me they say i have to go through trouble shooting. I have trouble shot the phone MULTIPLE TIMES with the code they told me to put it and still nothing. . Now, they all want to continue doing the samething and will not provide any assistance.  I spoke to a ZTE representative today and they said the issue is on Boosts Side. But boost is acting like they do not know what is going on.  It is all over the internet that this problem is happening. It is time to report Boost for selling defective merchandise since they do not want to help. They have no problem taking money or convincing customers to buy new phones. This is not right or how customer service is conducted.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Re: ZTE TEXT MESSAGING ISSUES

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience,MrGreg414. Several other people are having this problem on your phone and others, most people are just installing a different texting app like Textra and that eliminates the problem.

Highlighted
Accomplice

OK I have completely had it. I have taken your advice WHICH WAS WORTHLESS and installed another Texting App and it is still doing the same thing.  So, after you have acknowledge that boost is selling merchandise that is defective, and not telling the consumers about it, represents FRAUD!  I have been a customer for a while and no one wants to assist with this problem.  It is not welcomed and BOOST need to provide a replacement phone OTHER THAN A ZTE at no cost with the similar features and screen size at no cost to the person experiencing the problem. 

BOOST does not want to do anything about it.. I use my phone for work and i am not getting texts that are needed for my work. Either boost remedy the situation or i will contact the department of consumer affairs in my state as well as the federal lever. Since you have acknowledge that Boost is aware and they are not doing anything means they are not going to do anything about it. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

The problem still exists and boost is not doing a thing about it. They are receiving payments for services not being rendered correctly.. Its time something to be done.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It is the servce same issue in textra

Highlighted
Accomplice

ITS NOT BEING FIXED

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I stop repetitive text and msding text? Nothing is working
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can someone please help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

Won't anyone help me???
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Could you send us the make and the model of your phone?