ZTE RAM Issues

Highlighted

ZTE RAM Issues

I wish I would've researched more of the ZTE Max XL. RAM management is absolutely horrendous. Unacceptable. Ridiculous. Absurd. Those are just a few of the more polite ways of describing how utterly pathetic RAM management that is of the ZTE MAX Xl.

Here's some advice for those who are interested in purchasing the Max XL.

1:. Don't buy the phone.
2: If you do buy phone, you will find yourself disabling as many apps as possible in order to stop the constant freezing because of the horrible RAM management.
3: May as well never visit the Google Play store. You will not be able to add even the lightest apps, for your phone will freeze.
4: Visit a therapist because of the anger paying money for a phone that is utter garbage.
5: Pad the walls and windows with something that will stop damage of throwing the phone in utter disgust

DON'T BUY THE PHONE. IT'S A LEMON. IT'S GARBAGE. SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT ISNT A SCAM THAT IS OF THE ZTE MAX XL
1 REPLY
Accomplice

Re: ZTE RAM Issues

I've had the Max XL for 7 months, using a fair amount of various apps, the phone has been rock solid, no Ram issues. It stays up and running for a week, no need to reboot, etc. Very happy with it, it's a great phone for $100. What's different with yours, IDK, but it's obviously not all of them.