Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

ZTE Prestige remove lock pattern

Go to solution

ZTE Prestige remove lock pattern

My daughter has run away and Im trying to get into her phone to see her messages to try to find her.  I dont want to delete all data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: ZTE Prestige remove lock pattern

Hello @beverly65!

If you forgot your phone's lock pattern, the only way to remove it is by using the master reset option which will delete all the information you saved in your phone's memory.

Please let me know if there's something else I can do for you. I'm here to help!

- Robert.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi!

What happens is that the only way to get access to her phone without erasing her personal information is by putting the correct pattern. Otherwise, you will need to use the master reset option.

I'll be looking forward to your reply back!

Highlighted
Accomplice

You can use a device using Linux to view the contents of the phone without using the unlock pattern hope this helps just plug in your device to your pc running Linux use the anidroid adb driver then u can see the phone content .
Highlighted

I'd give you 10+ KUDOS but I don't know how. You just solved a dilemma for me!
Highlighted

how do I remove app lock swipe pattern so I can use my phone. 

Highlighted

Hello @beverly65!

If you forgot your phone's lock pattern, the only way to remove it is by using the master reset option which will delete all the information you saved in your phone's memory.

Please let me know if there's something else I can do for you. I'm here to help!

- Robert.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

How you holding to the master reset
Highlighted
Groupie

How do I get to the master reset
Highlighted
Groupie