ZTE N861 warp sequent activiation problem

Highlighted
Accomplice

ZTE N861 warp sequent activiation problem

Hello. 

I got this phone in 2013 which later ran into billing problems.  I should note that I got locked out of the boost mobile account when I logged in to try to fix the billing problem.   family issues kinda of sidetracked me on this.

I've since lost the phone # that the phone was assigned to.

this phone does not have a sim card.

I was looking to get it reactivated.  so I took it to the local boost mobile store.  the guy there initiated the activation process but wasn't able to reactivate it.

noticed a few things tho. the wireless part of the wasn't picking up the wireless servers.  its now detecting the wireless servers.

should I try again?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

Re: ZTE N861 warp sequent activiation problem

Hello, @firestorm31. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a Private Message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Kira I sent pm.

Highlighted
Accomplice

can someone send me a pm so I can have this problem addressed????

Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry, we couldn't reply to your private message. Please, send me a private message so I can assist you with this.

Highlighted
Accomplice

pm sent
Highlighted
Agent

We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Highlighted
Accomplice

this phone is 3G.  is this my problem? 

I came across this article saying BM no longer supports 3G service. is this right?

https://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2019/01/boost-mobile-will-only-support-3g.html

Highlighted
Agent

Hi firestorm31. Thanks for reaching out to us. We still have 3G service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

a follow up on this.

I'm able to get on the internet.  this only happens when I have a connection.  right now its currently downloading chrome update from google play store.

I'm having trouble finding the boost mobile update in google play store.  the only thing showing in search is boost music.

boost zone app on the zte phone says content update error. this is when i do have a connection.

the