ZTE Max XL multiple issues

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: ZTE Max XL multiple issues

I've switched my message app to textra and still get multiple messages. I have had issues with phone overheating. Contacted ZTE. They want my phone for 2 weeks or I pay $40 for a replacement. I talked to a Boost rep. Told me to file an insurance claim. Well that won't work because it has a 1 year mfg warranty. Is anyone getting help?????
Agent

Hi, @william78 We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the device. If the device is experiencing an electrical or otherwise a physical issue, then, unfortunately, you must follow the manufacturer replacement process since the insurance only covers accidental damage, lost, or theft or your device.

I have been having the same issues since I got this phone. I loved my other ZTE blade Xmax I had with boost never had any problems until I switched and got this phone... Keyboard pops up when it wants to. Screen freezes continuously. Cuts off in the middle of a call or game and my screen flickers. This is the replacement I was given brand new out of an unopened box after the one I got initially would erase all my apps and info I would store after a day or so. I've had it with this phone and then they won't let you get a different phone they just want to keep replacing the phone with the same make and model, or you have to buy a whole new phone at retail price.
Accomplice

Had the same issue with mine and I only had for about a week! They are not worth it. When I went to the boost store I bought it from, they said they had removed them from the display because of all the complaints they were getting. Guess nothing has changed. I ended up buying another phone because they were no help what so ever!
Accomplice

Apparently customer service is no longer applicable. Boost keeps saying contact ZTE. The problem is that they don't care. They try to make excuses like water damage etc. They want you to send the phone back for a week or more or pay more money to have one sent right away. That's a load of crap.