ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

No offense but I keep hearing they are working on it. How come Boost want send out a new phone, my phone also freezes up and restarts itself. I use my phone slot with my business so I can't afford to be without a phone
Groupie

I had the same exact problem with duplicate messages and some of my messages I'm not receiveing for hours and sometimes days. I have tried all the fixes shown on this feed. Can you PLEASE help me!! My cross streets are 141st and hwy 51 74429 my # 918-315-1546
Groupie

I'm having the same with my ZTE x max XL, can you please help me. My cross streets are 141st Street and Highway 51 74429, I also have horrible service. Please help!

Accomplice

Boost wants our payment every month, but they don't seem to be fixing the issue. Boost you can do better than tell your customers to send a pm, or send your phone in. Time to look at another carrier 😡😡😡
Agent

Hi there, @Auddie2268! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely want to look into this for you. We'd like to take a closer look into your account, can you please send us a Private Message?

~Nosh_CxUx

Accomplice

This is bull crap... Hundreds of us are having this issue and still no fix. I am not sending my phone in. I'm getting multiple texts and emails. If this isn't fixed in the next 7 days, I'm switching carriers. You've had plenty of complaints, and your posted fix doesn't work. 7 days and I'm gone...
Accomplice

Agreed about switching carriers.  This is a KNOWN problem at this point but Boost still sells the phone, still has no fix.  Although I carefully researched this inexpensive phone I have come to realize it is a cheap version of technology that only "kind of" works.  Boost moderators only say "thank you for letting us know and we'll look into it" but nothing really happens and only hoist us over to ZTE whose customer service is ridiculous, demanding that we pay for the privilege of replacement phones. Will be sending a letter to the CEO of the company for giggles and if there is no remediation I'm leaving Boost after being a long time customer.  Not because their general service is bad -- it isn't.  What is bad is the bad faith sales of these phones.

Agent

Hey @Auddie2268! We truly apologize for this inconvenience. Our team is investigating this issue and working to get it fixed in a timely manner. Please keep checking back for updates.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

I just tried this and so far IT WORKED!!,I only got ONE copy of a text.. hallelujah,a miracle 🤗
Accomplice

What did you try that worked for you?