ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

Go to solution
Agent

Re: ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

We understand. If you need our assistance, let us know.

Experiencing the same problem with the ZTE Bryce Force phone that I purchased two weeks ago.  Getting multiple texts and delayed messages up to three and four days.  Then when the messages do hit, they hit multiple times throughout the day.  Very annoying.

I need a solution as well.  Will be going back to Boostmobile phone center for assistance.

Agent

Hello aumakua. Thanks for reaching out and sorry abbot the issue with the multiple texts. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. If you have restarted your device and still no improvement, please send us a Private Message and include the following: Your phone, pin number, email address, an alternate phone number, and software version of your device. In the mean time, please try this; on your dial pad with your WiFi off, enter ##72786#, say Yes to all you see there. Let us know if that worked out. 

Enthusiast

I have had my phone for three months and I started the first day I got the phone and ZTE told me it's a boost issue. I still get anywhere from 50 to over 200 multi text.
Enthusiast

I get on a good day at least 150 to 200 of multi text and ZTE told me is was boost problem I have had my phone for3 month and it started on day 1. I would really appreciate if anyone has a soultion please share thank you in advance. I have done serval reboot and it's good for a day or two then it's back to all text again
Agent

Hi there, @Stacy_bride06! This is a known issue with ZTE phones. ZTE recommends downloading a different messaging app and it should fix the issue. We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! 

Enthusiast

What kind of text messages app
Highlighted
Agent

We recommend searching for the highest rated messaging app on the Google Play store.