ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

Go to solution
Agent

Re: ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

@jakky1020, We have escalated the issue and they are working on it. In the meantime can you tell us how many signal bars you have?

Accomplice

mine does too

Accomplice

puk

please help i can not get an agent to respond

my husband is in jail and he is supposed to call my phone this morning but now its locked please help. and now i cant log in my account

Highlighted
Accomplice

Since changing over to a Motorola G5s+ I haven't received a single multiple text. ZTE is the problem. They have no need or desire to remedy the condition.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Clicking on your link gives me a "Your connection is not secure" error in Firefox.  Details show that the certificate isn't valid for the site.

Enthusiast

I have the same issue of multiple copies of the same text.  It has happened with most people who send me texts, but it mainly seems to happen when the OTHER person is in an area with bad service.  My wife works out in BFE and I will get the same test 20 - 30 times while she is at work, but when she comes come they stop.  I have also had delayed messages from her that arrive about the time she gets home.

Agent

Hi there, whicks. We're sorry to hear that.

Where are you located when this happens?

Accomplice

How do you stop the muti text issue?
Agent

Hi there, Sickofmultitext. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the duplicated messages.

Where are you located when this happens?

Accomplice

Is there anyway to stop the multiple receiving of a text