ZTE MAX XL brick in 2 days

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

ZTE MAX XL brick in 2 days

Day 1 - Bought service from 0868 W Bellfort Blvd, Houston, TX 77099
Phone: Bought on May 21.
Day 2 Phone did not charge the whole day.
Day 3 called boost customer service issue about the issue, transfer me to insurance. Insurance tells me to put down $20 to get it fix. Hung up. Called Boost Mobile service, transfer to ZTE hung up. Called them again this time told them I want to talk to the manager. Started telling me that they don't deal with phone but only the service provided. Since I bought it at the store I had to bring it into the store to take care of it. Started telling me that I didn't have insurance so that can't do anything about it.
Day 4 lost all contact with family, friends, businesses and client
Day 5 Lost 2 jobs due to no contact with my boss.
Day 6 - 7 work at restaurant all day due to lost job and need money to pay rent and bills. Call the store about the issue and just told me to bring it in and they will help
Day 8 went to Boost Mobile on 0868 W Bellfort Blvd, Houston, TX 77099 told me they can't help me because warranty isn't covered after 7 days. This the first time I heard this. They tested the phone and their conclusion is "battery is dead"

Can you explain to me how a "NEW" phone be out of battery? This clearly tells me that you been selling me used/refurnished phone and don't want to claim that it is your phone. You restrictively have your logo on it plus its locked to your network. You sold me a bad phone plus stole my money. I have a brick phone. On top of that you removed the $7 which I paid in cash. Which in my case if you removed something that I should be getting my money back instead you put it on for that reason to make my phone unworkable and take my $57 I paid for. Not even one of you people willing to give me a refund to exchange it for a new or different one. You wasted all my time to get the 7 days exchange before telling me. You all knew that its all used phone. Not even that I wasn't given a contract on this issue or tell me about your policy.

I called this a brick phone because I can't used it now and customer service will not fix what the did wrong and want to point fingers at someone else. This is the reason why I hate phone locked on to one network. They own it yet they don't want to claim responsibility of their action. Only way I will call or just ZTE for support if the phone is unlocked. They will be the responsible for their phone not Boost Mobile.  I will not talk to anyone but Boost Mobile company. You have your logo and you claim responsibility when you set your logo on the locked network. 

As for the Former-CEO and CEO now, I hope Sprint and T-mobile merge because you can't take any action with your own phone you sold me yet you want to interfered with 2 big giants that has better customer service and willing to fix their customer phone with 30 days. Your phone did not even last a week and not even ONE! not one person willing to help me. Boost Mobile is nothing more than a Con. Took my money and now I'm left with nothing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: ZTE MAX XL brick in 2 days

We are so sorry for this experience, Angry Guest. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can check your account and try to find a resolution. 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, AngryGuest. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. We understand you purchased the device at a local store 8 days ago. The device is not holding on the charge. When you went back to the store did they tried a different battery on the device?

Accomplice

You can't take out the battery. All they did was took another usb charge tested and end result telling me the battery dead. I alrrady know that crap. The charging port does not charge and it needed to be replacd. They didn't even give me any danm option.

Understood. We unfortunately do not sell or are able to replace parts on equipment. We will need to re-direct you to go back to the store and ask to try a different battery. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Accomplice

Do you even know what ZTE look like and how everything put together? You are seriously incompetent like everyone work work for boost mobile. ZTE battery cannot be remove without special tool and ypu need a tech to fix it. Which you people don't have.
Agent

Sorry for the confusion! We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and we're sorry that we weren't able to do that for you. We recommend you to contact your phone manufacturer ZTE at 877-817-1759 since they can best handle this type of issues with the phone hardware.

Accomplice

So instead of fixing the problem that you made, you recommend me to gp outside your company which i purchase the phone and service from? I'm going after BM for this action that has cause me. I jave a month of service which I paod for and not even used. What are you planning to dues about that. Wait until its over and make another excused or waot the last day and tell me so.eone else?
Agent

We are so sorry for this experience, Angry Guest. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can check your account and try to find a resolution. 

View solution in original post

Accomplice

832abc
Pin ****
I'm not PM anyone. I had it with people transfer to different and wasting my time. Whoever want to get this fix info is here. You already remove my insurance and took $57 in cash. I'm a new customer and I been treat like I'm nothing already. You made the mistake so I'll make the "mistake" by post my phone and pin on here.

Agent

We understand your frustration and truly apologize, but we will need you to send us a Private Message we can not discuss private account information in a public forum. Also it is not recommended you post your phone number and pin in a public post for security reasons this is your private account information.