ZTE MAX XL Battery & Storage Issues

Agent

Re: ZTE MAX XL Battery & Storage Issues

. We understand your concern, TEXWV, and we apologize. We would need to verify the warranty on your account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

Accomplice

Victor21,  I appreciate and I will but need to know how to send you a private message with my info.

Agent

@TEXWV For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Hello, you can try to enter the REC mode to force the factory reset operation to try to see if it can be turned on. In the off state, long press the combination of the “volume up button” and “switch button”. After vibrating once, release the button to enter the recovery mode—press the volume button to move to the wipedata/factory reset ——” Power button confirmation - then use the volume button to navigate to "Yes--delete all user data" - press the power button to confirm, wait for the phone to complete the operation - the cursor will automatically select "reboot system now" and press the power button to confirm Restart your phone. This operation will cause the data of the mobile phone to be emptied and the data to be lost.