Unlock ZTE Speed N9130

Go to solution
Groupie

Unlock ZTE Speed N9130

I have an unlock code for the ZTE N9130 but I do not know how to enter it. I tried using a new SIM but I did not get a prompt requesting the unlock code. Is there another way for me to enter the unlock code and use a new SIM card on the ZTE N9130?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unlock ZTE Speed N9130

Hi there!

To unlock your device using a MSL code, you need to get in touch with the carrier where you want to use the phone at. By the way, using a SIM card from another device is not a good option as it could lock it due to not being compatible with your device.

It's important that you also keep in mind that after the other carrier activates your device with their network, your device might no longer work with Boost Mobile if you ever change of mind and wish to use it again with our network.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here to help!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi there!

To unlock your device using a MSL code, you need to get in touch with the carrier where you want to use the phone at. By the way, using a SIM card from another device is not a good option as it could lock it due to not being compatible with your device.

It's important that you also keep in mind that after the other carrier activates your device with their network, your device might no longer work with Boost Mobile if you ever change of mind and wish to use it again with our network.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here to help!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you all for your assistance. I decided to use the phone for my VOIP service and it works quite well with that service.

Highlighted

I lost my SIM and I want to use in other company my phone. What can I do?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do i retrieve a deleted message? My son accidentally deleted a message that i need very bad.
Highlighted

HELLO I WANT TO UNLOCK MY ZTE N9130 CELL PHONE TO USE HERE IN MEXICO CITY HOW I DO IT