Not connecting to internet

Not connecting to internet

I just received (4/13/2019) my zte warp connect hotspot. I paid for data and I went to myhotspot to complete the activation; but it is not connecting to the internet. Every time I hit connect, it says failed. I reset the device and it's still not connecting. Please help, I need to get this device working. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Not connecting to internet

Hi there! Let's take a look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Same here...this has been a problem for years. Why isn't there a simple solution posted somewhere? Please help
Agent

Hi, BeefKweef. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages