Invalid sim and unlock problem

Accomplice

Re: Invalid sim and unlock problem

Hello im having the same issue. I need to get the phone unlocked so i can give it to my daughter to use. Please help thank you
Agent

Hello there Syrsknight. In order to unlock your device it must meet some very specific criteria such as at least 12 months on an account, never reported stolen or lost, under Boost Mobile coverage, among others. Please follow this link to learn more; https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory

Accomplice

Hello, thank you for repling. The phone hasnt been active in several months however it was my husbands phone and he had given it to me when he purchased a new phone. So the lost or stolen thing is taken care of, when i had tried to see about getting service a while back it said that i needed to buy a reboost pack or something like that, so i am asumming that since it does have a phone number and im being prompted to purchase a reboost package that its in good standing. I can give the iemi numbers and all. Just need yo know how to mo e forward. Now it does have the invalid simcatd error coming up on the screen too.
Agent

Well, we can take a look at it. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number associated it with the device. 

Accomplice

What pin if i may ask? I dont have the original paperwork anymore. Is it in the about phone section maybe?
Agent

Well, in order to have your device unlock or to check whether it can be unlock, we need the phone and pin number last associated with the phone. 

Accomplice

Oh duh...lol sometimes i worry about where my heads at lol. Ok ill send it in just a minute. Also do u need the iemi numbers?
Agent

We will need the IMEI/DEC of the phone as well. Once you get that info, send us a Private Message so we can look into that.