Invalid sim and unlock problem

Invalid sim and unlock problem

My mum got this phone ZTE MAX XL at Dallas and sent it to me here in Nigeria but I've not been able to use it because it's saying invalid sim and to unlock it so that I'll be able to use it here I need a code, how do I go about getting the code to unlock the device
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Invalid sim and unlock problem

Hey there, Olamide! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. We have answered your request on your social media post through Facebook already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. 

Groupie

I need my boost Mobile ZTE phone sim unlocked,I haven't had the account in I don't know long
Agent

Hi Jessica0913!

We can provide you the PUK code for your sim card. But we need your account information for that. Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We're at your service!

EdwinRG.

Groupie

I sent a private message
Agent

Hey @Jessica0913 We already answer your message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I need your help also with the same thing😀

Hey there, Shauatovia!  I'll be more than glad to help you. Can you please send me a direct/private message with your phone number and PIN?

Groupie

I have had my boost for more than a year. Boost tells me its unlocked but my att&t or Verizon sim wont work. Please help me fix this i need to send these phones out of the country. I was on the phone with boost guy who could not help me at all. He said he couldn't transfer me to tech support. I asked for the corp number, he said he couldn't give it to me. I have a Galaxy J3 Emerge, please help

Agent

Hey there, bigdaddy. Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?