Invalid Sim Issue

Agent

Re: Invalid Sim Issue

Hey, @Eboggs80! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to help you. If you are getting SIM card error, this could be due to many factors. Can you please try to remove the SIM card and place it back to the phone? Please let us know if you see any progress. 

Accomplice

I have done that it didn't do anything I have screen shots of the messages
Agent

Thanks for letting us know. Can you please send us your number and PIN, and the screenshot, via a private message?

Accomplice

I received a replacement sim card today, inserted it and it started up as usual, right away it lost service, 5 minutes after turning it on it came up with a configurating voice and data then said previous dm is running now try again. Is this a phone issue since it did this with a new sim?
Agent

Hello, @Eboggs80. Thank you for stopping by.  Could you please tell us what type of phone you have to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I believe it's a ZTE prestige 2 it's listed on my account as BST ZTE N9136BK XCVR SGL
Agent

Oh, I see @Eboggs80. The SIM Card must be activated before you can insert it on your device. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and the SIM Card number you just received. In order to do so, please click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

well i turned my zte off to get sim number but this phone im using to reply doesnt show the option to contact u
Agent

Hi there! The option to send a private message will only show if you are signed in. Make sure that you are logged in once you access the profile page.