Invalid Sim Issue

Invalid Sim Issue

I have had my ZTE Prestige for a little over 2 years and I am now coming up with an Invalid SIM Card message...bill is paid...

18 REPLIES 18
Groupie

Re: Invalid Sim Issue

Hello My phone did the same thing couple hours ago what I did was reset everything in my phone and I did this twice and then set everything back up and now it's working fine also u might have to reset your network settings on your phone and also if u have Wi-Fi in your home reset that aswell but if u find out why it's happen please respond back and let me know Thanks

Hey there, kbelle! Can you please try to remove the SIM card, rub the metal plate on fabric then place it back inside the device?

Enthusiast

I am also receiving the same message suddenly this morning, I've removed the sim card and cleaned it with a cloth reset the phone and it is not working

Hi there, sunshine1 and Wyndsol! We truly apologize that situation!

To @sunshine1: Sorry for the very late reply! If you still need help with this matter, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN. We need that information, as it's very possible we may need to help you with placing a replacement SIM card order.

To @Wyndsol: Since it's very likely we may need to place a replacement SIM card order for you as well, I'll also need you to send me your account's phone number and PIN through a private message.

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

A post I saw from a customer service agent in another thread appears to have worked at this time (at least the card isn't saying invalid for longer then 10 minutes) after rebooting in airplane mood and updating the PRL

Oh! That's great! Could you please share with us the link where you found that solution?

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

Thanks! Your collaboration is highly appreciated, as this will help others find a way around this issue!

If you need assistance with anything else, don't doubt to let us know.

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

My phone is doing same thing I am getting carrier uicc (have had no service for about 2 weeks now), and previous dm session (this just started last night) messages I have done the ideas I have seen on here and nothing works the only thing different is if I turn off my Wi-Fi then I have service for a split second at a time. Is this a phone or service issue