Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello good day am looking unlock code for a ZTE prestige

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hello good day am looking unlock code

Hi. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
The device is SIM unlock capable
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hi. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
The device is SIM unlock capable
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Re: Hello good day am looking unlock code for a ZTE prestige

I don't know how to send private but the phone number [Edited for Privacy] and was purchased 24 of September 2018 on a visit to US.now am in Jamaica imei [Edited for Privacy]

Enthusiast

85 dollar I pay for it the man did say it can unlock after a year
Agent

Hi there Collinworld. Do no send you account information in public view. We have request to have it removed. To send a private message, tap on the agent"s name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21

Good luck on getting your unlock code. I submitted the request on 11/23 they said the request was mistakingly denied when I contacted them again on 11/27. They said a 2nd request was submitted. And here we are 11/29 and I still have not received anything from boost. Good luck I hope your request goes much smoother than mine. 

Agent

Hi, guevara121698. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

I have already chatted in twice with no results. Just keep getting told they will escalate the issue to a SME. 

Agent

Can you send us a private message?