Hi there, @Twon1110! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you.
Can you please do the following process? This process doesn't erase any information on the phone.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi
- Turn on mobile data (Located under data usage or mobile networks).
- Go to the dialer.
- Dial ##72786# (don’t press call).
- Then the phone will restart.
- Unlock the screen when is back on.
- Wait a minute or two, a message will display on the screen saying that the service is updating.
- Allow the process to finish.
- It may or may not restart again in 20 seconds.
Please, keep us updated with the results. Thanks.
Hi there, @ISFP_leo! We’d be happy to help. Does it happen at a specific location or everywhere? Does the message include any picture or emoji? Does it occur with any number?