DSU refusal claim my 3 year plus phone and Boost service only activated for few weeks

Accomplice PaC
Accomplice

DSU refusal claim my 3 year plus phone and Boost service only activated for few weeks

Rodacted: How did you know that your phone is actuvated 3 years ago? Do you have any information about if it if t so , can you send me a screenshot?
Me: Sure, hilarious you're lack of ability to have much info, guess they don't trust you, Some proof coming up.
Rodacted: My apologies. All informatiojn on our end is accurate and unfortunately there's no guarantee that we will may unlock your phone as of this moment.
Again as I mention, Sinc e your phone was activated July 10th, 

[[addenda to this forum post: as said multiple times in the chat , THAT was a ZTE USA trouble shooting tip #6, 
https://zte-iqorsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1864/~/what-should-i-do-if-i-cant-find-...
   Eg: 

Rodacted: I understand that. You actually have your service with boost for almost a years now but we are referring the activation date of your phone as i can see here that your phone was activated way back July 10th, so your phone will may eligible to be unlock on july 10th 2020..............   ..........
......  Me: NO. THAT is probably going through I think, #6 of 9 things on ZTE troubleshooting, of REPLACING the UICC chip with a new one, which either was screwed up twice, OR as I expected, phone crippled software plus swapping in another UICC chip, FAILED to fix it, as I expected it would fail. Phone was IN constant service with boost, since around April 2016, I can get exact date if you like. Service failing May 12, 2019, few hours one bar, May 13, System "unfortunately stopped" along with dominoes of more system software badly or nonfunctioning.

Rodacted: My apologies for the inconvenience. Please understand that BOost Mobile is only a prepaid comapny wherein we do have a certain process when it comes to your request......

]]
your phone will may eligible to be unlock on July 10th 2020.
Are you still with me? I would be happy to continue our conversation, but want to make sure you still need help.

Me: Just a minute
You guys really tend to run off too fast.
Your dashboard only goes back 90 days, I used MS snipping tool to get a shot of OLDEST stuff on payments
Uploaded image

[[[[[ simulation of info in the image added into this addenda:
06/07/2019 1:06AM EPP Monthly RC Payment Other $30.00 $0.00
Payment Method: xx = redacted= xx from this text, but included in chat screenshot
Recharge:$28.79
xxredactedxx E911 Tax $0.93
xxredactedxx Sales Tax $0.28
05/07/2019 1:54 AM $35 5GB Grow Data/$30 Re-Boost Charge -$30.00 $1.00 [addenda, $1 in "balance" column ]
Details:
Purchase date: 05/07/2019 Recharge: $28.79
Purchase price: -$30.00 xx E911 Tax $0.93
xx Sales Tax $0.28
Product description: $35 5GB Grow Data/$30 Re-Boost

05/06/2019 10:39PM Voucher Recharge Payment $30.00 $31.00
]]]]]]]]

Rodacted: Yes, Only 90 days transaction made will may posted on your Account History for the other transaction made 120 day ago is no longer visibile on your account history page.

Me: I've got over 3 years of boost robot texts about the account payment due soon, and thankyou for your payment.
But ANY boost employee with access, should be able to see my account is going on 3.5 years
I can't pull 3 years of bank statements out of thin air here in library, using public computer. And I SHOULDN'T need to, it's BOOST, not me, restricting your VIEW of my account, not showing PROOF, I've had **bleep** service for nearing 3.5 years,

Rodacted: We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you today.
If you can't see my account history, then escalate this to some superior who can.

Rodacted: Well, if you want I can actually connect you over to our Account Histroy Pge so then you can try to see there all of the transaction made on your account then.

Me: If it gives me what I need to get you what you need, then what is "connect you over" mean?

[[ Addenda that was NOT in the chat:  this in the end, is a weird wasted segue, since that "image" above, was a Snipped from PC screen, of 5-6-19, 5-7-19, and 6-7-19, Boost dashboard, payment history, which OBVIOUSLY were for a PHONE IN SERVICE PRIOR to JULY 10.  I was obviously already using info, the Boost rep in chat was going to point me toward.

REALLY, any Boost superiors there, going to claim the FAILED #6 on ZTE USA list to " Please contact your ⦁ carrier/service provider for assistance in obtaining a new Sim Card [UICC card?] ", and the unhelpful NOT FIX problem, that on Boost's end, was to send me a new UICC chip, and I guess, put into a record the silly Boost chat rep to interpret as if my phone ONLY began going into a stint of NO SIGNAL -no service, on July 10, 2019, and claim that is my activation date ?  REALLY? And since the phone DIDN'T RE-activate, WHAT, you going to claim phones that a malfunction in any customer's phone, gives you a nutty interpretive loophole, to claim the phone doesn't meet requirements for DSU?  Reallly, might I just pull out the new UICC chip, put the OLD one back, take an oath, the still NO Service signal phone, is in the EXACT same condition as it has been, for nearing 3.5 years ..... other than the "mishap" of no signal, no service, since May 13, 2019.

The phone may never receive a cell signal again. But since Boost, will not suspend a grandfathered in account, and even if not poor, I'd prefer not to continue paying, for more months of non-service.  With the very murky and contradictory pages, about unlocking phones, I thought it prudent, to seek unlocking now.  Which lol, might be technically impossible, but perhaps a RECORD of the UNLOCK attempt, could be applied in the future. OR if the muddy mix of info, my old phone, while using a UICC card, perhaps ONLY requiring a MSL code, to unlock in the future.  And if only an MSL code is needed, you really going to try to hang and try to justify a REFUSAL to unlock, based on a troubleshooting attempt, a few weeks ago, of swapping out the old UICC for another, and claiming THAT is the phone's activation date? ]]

Rodacted: Yup.

Shall I proceed with the process?

Me: Is this done outside of this chat, like giving me a url (web address)? "Process" doesn't inform me of what to expect, or what happens, or what I should see or do.

Rodacted: Well, if your not able to see the inforamtion that you needed you can actually chat us back again if you really nee information.

[[ Addenda: unless I'm still missing some trick, to see beyond 90 days of account history, this is MORE of the unnecessary segue, since I provided a MS snipping tool screenshot of some of that history ]]

Me: BTW, my PLAN is GRANDFATHERED in growing {but discontinued growing data), why I paid for NO service, to not lose the plan. Obviously NO few month old plan, of 5 gigs data, for $30/month.   [[[addenda not in chat: SAME phone, new UICC chip, OBVIOUSLY no technicality for claiming a NEW PHONE activation. Same OLD PHONE, for over 3 years, WITH BOOST service.]]]

" Well, if your not able to see the inforamtion that you needed you can actually chat us back again if you really nee information....." .UH, I don't need to see proof, it's all for what YOU are demanding to see, which you or someone there, should be able to see, my long history, as a customer.

Rodacted: My apologies. As i mention earlier All informatiojn on our end is accurate and unfortunately there's no guarantee that we will may unlock your phone as of this moment.
We can only unlock your phone on July 10, 2020.

Me: You going to give me a url for "t I can actually connect you over to our Account Histroy Pge s" or what.
Where is this account history page
Dashboard only shows 90 days, so YOU have MORE history available for me to lead or show you after I get it?

Rodacted: My apology, YeAs i mention earlier s, Only 90 days transaction made will may posted on your Account History for the other transaction made 120 day ago is no longer visible on your account history page.
And I don;t have way for me to extend the information on your end to see the last 120 days of the transaction on yourend.

Me: Yet what I showed you should have given you a bloody CLUE, that my activation was NOT July 10 this month. So OBVIOUSLY your NOT activated for month, is pretty BLIND to the dashboard showing account history PRIOR to July 10

Rodacted: We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you today.

Cutting half the text, exceeding 20k, might not be able to reply to this, with 2nd half as public PC about to be auto turned off.

2 REPLIES 2
Accomplice PaC
Accomplice

Re: DSU refusal claim my 3 year plus phone and Boost service only activated for few weeks

Part II

Me: You really are determined not to hand this off to someone who can access my LONG account history? Are you a human, or a droid? Really, the response to following nonsensical procedure, that shouldn't be applied here, is pretty nutty.
Me: You're applying a loophole, in legalize stuff, that your own boost pages are in confict, PLUS, it's WRONG, based on troubleshooting hail mary pass, of trying a new UICC in quarter bricked phone, that has HAD a NON stop nearly 3.5 year account history

Rodacted: I understand, As much as we love to unlock your phone unfortunately I can;'t Well, if your not able to make your payment on your account on chat us back on July 10th 2020 to have it unlock your phone.time. You can

Me: OK, I give up, you're NOT going to get the info, NOR tell me how to access it, to prove the account is nearly 3.5 years old, so if you've got NOTHING to add, either to tell me how to prove you're [addendum: typo,  not this illiterate, "prove your" ] assumption of few week old service is WRONG, or hand this off to a superior, you might as well exit and end this here.

Rodacted: We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you today. What we can only do is if you want i can go ahead and connect you to our Account history page so then you may try to look there all theinformation that you needed.

Me: I thought you bailed on that not actually existing?

Redacted: Hope you understand.

Me: connect you to our Account history page ??? which what is "connect", zap this chat page there, or give me a url, or what?
yes, Account history page you will be able to see there all the history made on your account then.
Such as calls, text and data as we;ll.

Me: I am chatting on dash board page, I'll open a copy, look for it in another tab 

Rodacted: If that's the case that is only information that we will be able to porvide on our self services t our costumers end.

[[ addenda: LOT more wasted segue, of giving me "EXTENDED" HISTORY access, which I already had demonstrated, the NOT very extended "history" access, by pasting screen shot (MS snip tool) of information, of paid service from 5-6-19 to 6-7-19 [well prior to "July 10, of Boost's pretend activation date ]]

Me: Where is this extended history page then?
IF it gets you what you need, to stop claiming my phone has only had weeks of service, I might get what you want there, to quit mis-applying the CITA [addenda typo, CTIA] rule as loophole, to deny the unlock.
I don't need the info, but do YOU need it? Will it matter to how you're misapplying the denial of an DSU

Rodacted: my apologies, again as I mention earlier i can't even extend the history page of your account then. if you really need those inforamtion A subpoena is required to get call, text or data detail records in writing

[[ Addenda not in chat : Subpoena? So OUT of the box thinking. Yet no out of box thinking, that July 10 is to be technicality to claim as  the activation of a phone, activated  on Boost, with SAME number, SAME PIN,  and account paid, since Spring of  2016.  ? April 6? 2016? ]]

Me: So when you typed "Account history page you will be able to see there all the history made on your account then.", you didn't mean "ALL THE HISTORY", but the standard lame 90 day history, I had already shown you a screenshot of, going back PRIOR to that UICC swap of July 10?
I thought you were suggesting some page with MORE history. I did manage over hundred plus hours, to pull data out of the phone, so I can, with say, dozen or more hours of huge stockpile of ALL text messages stored on phone, pull years of boost robot text messages, other than many I deleted, but should have years of the payment ones, usually deleting the spam stuff, selling stuff.
You suggesting, your billing department say, has no ability to SHOW my account has been non stop, for nearing 3.5 years?

Rodacted: My apologies, however I just need to let you know here in boost mobile all the transaction made for the past 120 days will may automatically deleted on your account history so it might be the reason only 90 days showing on your account for your account history.

Me: Really, how do those pay as you go phones you sell, not become free after 90 days, lol, no records to keep track of things.

Rodacted: Again unfortunately I cannot be able to extend your account history page for more 120 days on your account.

Me: WHO CAN, such as suggested many times, say some higher up superior, with ability to look it up?

We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you today.

Me: "We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you today." Boost really trains you guys to follow scripts and not use any of your own human reasoning, to do more ..... let's quit, this I think going nowhere, is you're unable to assist me in showing you MORE history, but as I give up, NOTE I showed you that your end, of a weeks old activation, was WRONG. Which should be a clue, that you shouldn't be handcuffing yourself to some false claim, that the phone hasn't been in LONG service, beyond a month, and therefore my claim, of YEARS, is quite possibly true.
So let's quit, while I'm not yet having a stroke. If I was an old Star Trek lame BS computer, I'd be doing that "illogical" meltdown routine now. This is really illogical, silly, lame. say goodbye if you like, I give up

Rodacted: We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and aside from this one is there anything else?
Do you need further assistance? I would be happy to continue our conversation but want to make sure you still need help ?
Do you need further assistance? I would be happy to continue our conversation but want to make sure you still need help ?

Me: Not unless you know about flashing the software, which I might have gotten a kernal that is in same series, but it's complicated, though ZTE could likely plug in usb, rewrite all the software, in seconds. But a phone released in Dec 2014, is not worth $40, for 30 second fix, by ZTE. And neither you guys, nor ZTE, would provide software, but later, ONE ZTE person pointed me to where found better, and free Kernel for phone.
But I doubt you can help, so let's quit

Rodacted: Alright then Do you need further assistance? I would be happy to continue our conversation but want to make sure you still need help ?
Bye for now

Transaction History
$35 5GB Grow Data/$30 Re-Boost
6/28/2019

[[Addenda not in chat: redacted, Rodacted posted here, dashboard history of June payments, posted it again, 2 more times, numbers for payments in 30 day history, ]]]
============= END of USEless chat session ========================

REALLY Boost?  REALLY???  DSU refusal based on claim my "activation" was July 10, 2019, when phone was activated in 2016, and IN SAME Boost plan, which became a semi-grandfathered in Growing Data plan, since then.    {semi: other than Boost ending the growing data part, not raising price, but growing data part was really confusing with no announcement, the bot messages still sending congrats for payments, and awarding more high speed data, many months after there was no more awarded additional 4G Lte data, and the plan ended unilaterally without sending notices on those account notice bot messages

Highlighted
Accomplice PaC
Accomplice

THIS IS Lost front end to original Start of this Topic/Thread

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

And discarding auto saved whatever, not very noob forum friendly. 

Hint:

@ links to members

Some SNAFU  ate front end off the starter post. 

Mosquitoes biting, outside on a WI-FI that often dies. I have some copied from forum body text box, into wordpad (some formatting likely causing some "messes"). 

I'll add it, as is.  Urls, fonts, formats and odd alterations might happen. 

Even if had battery time, juggling this forum on tablet Chrome tabs, Google Drive, makes trying to inspect or proof read not adding more scrambled a mess, ridiculous a task.

Lets call this   Post Zero, THE INTENDED and vanished BEGINNING. 

THE FIRST POST CAN BE  ZERO plus one, and third part leads off labeling itself as Part 2.

MIA MISSING from VERY BEGINNING of the intended chopped in half post FOLLOWS :

Lame:

Hit preview button, get "Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Seems haven't lost the text, but in paranoia, I had copied it all, prior to trying the "PREVIEW" button  (NO print or save feature in Boost chat that I've noticed, so a VERY time consuming highlight, copy, paste to wordpad, EDIT and clean up the mess some.

Seems since years ago, if recall, this forum still has unknown non WYSIWYG view (ie. changing font size of default, unknown if you're going to maybe make it very odd, smaller rather than larger, ecetera. At least Bold and Color and italic, might be as it seems, ....maybe.

Since can't proof it, and what coulda shoulda taken me quarter of an hour, became wasted LONG  hour plus chat, plus hours to assemble this, get new password, recover from librarian resetting PC was using, instead of the vacant but reserved one nearby, and maybe wasting more hours, dealing with another attempt, at contacting some  Boost "service"  **cough**..

Public PC's tend to reboot unexpectedly near closing, so without proofreading, this is getting posted as is.  

Yep, noticed a lot more typos, but only added a few "addenda", for some, and for clarity, here and there.

Hello, any Boost STAFF patrolling that can PM to help?

I might not see much here, for days, with my only personal internet, bricked, with my phone only internet service, unavailable since May 13, 2019.

Any redaction(with respect to the chat text)  likely marked with "x", and edits with  "addenda/addendum" label.

I'll use the Rich text to help any skimming, to highlight/summarize this LONG useless Chat.  Or not much for THIS POST, as most actions, scroll the heck out of the drafting body text box.  I'll be lucky to even spot formatting errors in using pasted to wordpad text as barely got prior posts done, and files uploaded to Google drive, less than 11 seconds before all public PCs rebooting for closing library.  Desktop view, to get more tools, a possible poor choice, possibly adding to crazy jumping cursor and scrolling. 

Boost Bot:

Welcome! What can we help you with today?

Me: DSU unlock MSL ETCETERA

Boost Bot: Please sign in to continue.

Aug 1 at 2:40 PM

You're connected with Roxxxxxxx/Rodacated   (boost rep starting here,  has been semi redacted to being renamed "Rodacted" within this  forum post reproduction, of an earlier chat session, today, August 1, 2019.)

Thank you for Contacting boost, how can I assist you today?

Me: As the various conflicting webpages and FAQs describe, among them,like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, "contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-BOOST-4U."

BUT calling last evening.

Rodacted: Are you trying to unlock your phone?

Me: I got into menu choices for none of the above, which went to menu, where NO CHOICE was regarding phone unlocking.

YES, want to try, and was going to post on forum, but could find no REPLY for previous threads, and decided to try here.

Among the info, the 2015 date

Rodacted: I see, to get started may I have the IMEI number of the phone that you wish to be unlock?

Me: Phone was boasted as release date December 2014. Unless ZTE amended the unlocking bits, I thought a MSL code might be involved.

Me: Just a minute, I think can dig it out, have OLD notes in other doc here, in a library PC

Rodacted: Take your time

Are you able to find it? Do you need further assistance? I would be happy to continue our conversation but want to make sure you still need help.

Me:  DOC have onhand, is with phone during early quarter bricked phase, 

(gap in text here, from failed paste of pic, failing to use "attachment, icon" )

where IMEI is "unknown", think have it elsewhere, but going to have to go on fishing expedition. What about other info first, MEID, phone, pin etc [[[addendum, duh/doh, so under Q&A typing and doc juggle, missed noticing, "IMEI", which shoulda just given MEID .... duh, like everyone but me seems to just call UICC chips SIMs.   International Mobile Equipment Identity, Mobile Equipment IDentifier, yada yada ESN ]]]

Rodacted: You can go to Settings > Generals > About Phones > IMEI DEC. You can also dial *#06# to get the information.

Me: Not on this phone, SETTINGS software shredded since May 12, likely unrelated to cell tower "optimization", I'll get you other info, relevent or not, just 30 seconds

Rodacted: Not a problem at all. Take your time.

Me: just NOTE numbers preceding "IMG", no need for BLURRY pics, ok, MEID DEC 25 xxxRedacted from forum posting...xxxxxx 807 IMG_20190526_220445.jpg

MEID HEX 99XXX ditto redacto XXXX IMG_20190526_222206.jpg

SN xxx ditto redacto xxx IMG_20190526_222415.jpg

model ZTE N9130 HW.cwfB IMG_20190526_220543.jpg

FCC ID xxx paranoia redacto unlikely needed here xxx 9130 IMG_20190526_222042.jpg

Rodacto: I get it now.

Me: About phone 

Model number

N9130 

Android ver. 4.4.4

Baseband version

N9130B01

Kernel ver. 

3.10.28-g8a6c0a6

zte-kernal@Zdroid-SMT

SW ver. 

N9130V1.0.0B15

HW ver. 

cwfB

I got possibly close enough kernal for it, but ALL 3 ways to factory reset FAIL, hard reset was trying month ago. Path might LOL, require rooting with one root progrram, then replacing, THEN attempting WITHOUT the broken recovery menu, to replace system software [firmware, kernal, whatever]

Rodacted: I've already checked your phone here on my end.

I just want to set expectations that we have an Unlock Policy wherein your device should be activated for 1 year or 12 months before it can be unlocked. This is an agreement between CTIA, the Wireless Association and wireless carriers across the U.S. like AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless, which adopted standards on unlocking phones into the CTIA's Consumer Code for Wireless Service. They agreed to adopt a voluntary set of standards for unlocking devices.

Me: I'm going on 3 1/2 YEARS of Boost service, with this BOOST version of ZTE speed phone n9130, Your various webpages, contradicting about things, like ". MSL Unlocking: A device is "locked" if it is manufactured with a type of disabling software and a locking code (referred to as "Master Susidy Lock" or "MSL"). Generally, MSL locks were utilized on devices launched before February 2015. Sprint " from here https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy.html?id16=unlock

Rodacted: I understand that. You actually have your service with boost for almost a years now but we are referring the activation date of your phone as i can see here that your phone was activated way back July 10th, so your phone will may eligible to be unlock on july 10th 2020.

Are you there? Do you need further assistance? I would be happy to continue our conversation but want to make sure you still need help.

Me: NO. THAT is probably going through I think, #6 of 9 things on ZTE troubleshooting, of REPLACING the UICC chip with a new one, which either was screwed up twice, OR as I expected, phone crippled software plus swapping in another UICC chip, FAILED to fix it, as I expected it would fail. Phone was IN constant service with boost, since around April 2016, I can get exact date if you like. Service failing May 12, 2019, few hours one bar, May 13, System "unfortunately stopped" along with dominoes of more system software badly or nonfunctioning.

Rodacted: My apologies for the inconvenience. Please understand that BOost Mobile is only a prepaid comapny wherein we do have a certain process when it comes to your request.

You realize, you have webpages that contradict that CTIA page, like a user bought a phone from someone, wanting it unlocked, the example OBVIOUSLY does not fit, the phone BEING in service with Boost, like 3 years ago, your website pages could use some cleaning up for clarity and contradictions

FYI, some examples for you https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?id16=unlock

a contradiction of info regarding unlocking a phone that obviously NOT "

The associated account is active and in good standing", EG. A purchased phone. 

The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months

The associated account is active and in good standing

Rodacted: My apologies for the inconvenience. Sinc e your phone was activated July 10th, your phone will may eligible to be unlock on July 10th 2020.

Me: https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy.html?id16=unlock es. MSL Unlocking: A device is "locked" if it is manufactured with a type of disabling software and a locking code (referred to as "Master Susidy Lock" or "MSL"). Generally, MSL locks were utilized on devices launched before February 2015. Sprint can provide the MSL code to eligible customers,

Rodacted: Will you please send me a screenshot?

Me: screen shot of what? Same webpage last noted above, note this further contradicting Example: I am a former Boost Mobile customer or was never a Boost Mobile customer but have purchased a Boost Mobile device from a third party other than Boost Mobile. Can I have the device unlocked or receive the MSL code?

For individual owners who can provide the Boost Mobile telephone number or account number last associated with the device, Boost Mobile may be able to unlock the device and/or provide the applicable MSL Code, provided the device is eligible under the applicable policy. If a device is not eligible for any reason

makes no sense, since obviously NOT an active account with boost 

[[[addenda Added here for this forum post: "The associated account is active and in good standing",  EG. A purchased phone.

The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months

The associated account is active and in good standing".

And the gobbely **bleep** lawyer nebulosity  award goes to.....  Really, ".... associated ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE" vs "device HAS BEEN active ... FOR at least 12 months " vs "IS ACTIVE".

REALLY? So the phone in the example, which doesn't say DSU is refused, is what, the seller still has the phone ACTIVE, IN SERVICE WITH BOOST, NOW, and for prior 12 months?  ]]]

Rodacted: My apologies for the inconvenience. As much as we love to unlock your phone right now unfortunately the phone is not yet eligible to be unlock. This is an agreement between CTIA, the Wireless Association and wireless carriers across the U.S. like AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless,

Me: You're following some procedure which is insane if APPLIED to what should be OBVIOUS EXCEPTION. Unless the "game" is to cheat, avoid unlocking any phone for any reason.

Can you escalate this, to someone who isn't chained to following rules that OBVIOUSLY DO NOT APPLY to this 

How is the unlocking DONE, there is huge muddying of things, by mixing old SIM with UICC (lite chip), and lack of clarity if Cell tower signal must be received for unlocking, or IF phone requires MSL code, if phone needs cell signal to unlock.

Only needs the MSL code to be give to the owner of the phone.  [[[ addenda NOT in the chat: poor speed typing, point I meant, was VERY unclear Boost pages, with not-a-Cell-tech guessing, if perhaps older phones, despite having 4G Lte AND UICC chip, might unlock with JUST a MSL code, not requiring be powered on, and must receive unlock programming over cell tower signal (or perhaps as said on some Boost webpages, maybe possible over WiFi, although that somewhat surprising, if can be done over WiFi).  Perhaps splitting  up the means and procedures, than lumping Master Subsidy Lock code phones with SIM AND with UICC etc phones, might be less confusing for non cell phone techs.  Addenda ends here. ]]]

Rodacted: We try to always give our customers the best possible customer experience, and Please understand that there's Boost mobile is only prepaid company wherein we do have a certain process when it comes to this one.

Me: You know, since THAT new UICC chip DIDN'T activate ANYTHING. Technical, truthfully, this is FALSE: " your phone was activated July 10th, you"

The phone was activated over 3 years ago, THAT FAILED activation, was following one of final suggestions, for fixing the 1/4 bricked phone, How the hell can you claim that DATE as activation, when LOOKING at my data, you could see I have ZERO minutes, zero data, zero texts SENT or received (other than what might be in some server cache, since I have had NO SIGNAL, NO DATA, no voice, no messages, no nothing, since May 13)

How about escalating the hell out of this, see if your superiors, try to hang this BS troubleshooting failed UICC swap, as applicable to that legalese of CTIA faq stuff page 

probably this page, you're spinning as excuse, cog in wheel, rule, that shouldn't apply here https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?id16=unlock

Rodacted: How did you know that your phone is actuvated 3 years ago? Do you have any information about if it if t so , can you send me a screenshot?

Me: Sure, hilarious you're lack of ability to have much info, guess they don't trust you, Some proof coming up.....   Well, matches paragraph at top of first post now, so post # zero ends here, despite being the third added. Battery dying, another reason to post and quit.