Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey there, @eddie56! We're sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, does this happens when trying to download the picture from an specific website? Several things can happen that may cause this error. The first possible way to fix that, is using a different browser, you just need to download a new one and give it a try. Also, you can try to uninstall the browser and re-install it again.
If that's the case, please try to clear your browser's data & cookies, @eddie56. This may allow you to fix the issue. In order to do so, please follow this instructions:
1. On your phone open the Chrome app.
2. At the top right, tap More.
3. Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Tap Clear data.
After you clear cache and cookies:
• Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
• Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
• If you're signed into Chrome, you'll stay signed in on Google's websites, like google.com and youtube.com.
Just to confirm, @eddie56 does this happens when trying to download the picture from an specific website? Also, if your phone doesn't have enough memory, it might have issues when trying to download the picture.
Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone:
-Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is OFF and the Mobile data ON.
-Phone will turn off, then back on.
-Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
- A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed
-Checking for "PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.
-The phone will check for firmware update. "No Firmware update is available" will display.
Let us know if this solves the issue you're having.