BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Accomplice

Re: BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Today yesterday you pick at all times. It's unacceptable. I  It's impossible that boost is unaware of anything. Too many excuses. In all I want my money back for a phone I did not have to buy. Poor service poor customer service.

Enthusiast

N9517
That's the model #.
Zte blade force
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @MrGreg414. Due to privacy reasons, we're unable to discuss private account information in public. Please, turn the Airplane Mode on for two minutes, then turn it off. After that, please update the Profile and PRL. Go to Settings> System Update> Update PRL> tap OK> Update Profile> tap OK. When completed, please test the service and let us the outcome.

Agent

Thanks, @crystalmartin. Please follow these steps and let us know the outcome: turn on the Airplane Mode for two minutes, then turn it off. After that, please do the following steps: Settings> System Update> Update PRL> tap OK> Update Profile> tap OK. When completed, test the service and let us know if the problem persists.

Accomplice

I do not mean to sound rude but how many times does boost want to keep saying to do the same thing?? Seriously it's starting to sound very incompetant either fix the problem or admit you can't. Boost does need this to go further with media involved. Enough is enough ....
Agent

We advise you to follow the procedure describe above to try to fix the issue. 

Community Manager

@MrGreg414  Please refer to my earlier post.  I've been standing by waiting on you.

Agent

Please, let us  know if the process is completed or if you get any error message. 

Accomplice

And i did respond as I said it's all the time. Especially at approx 100pm I received texts made 2 hours previous.
Agent

Could you send us another private message? I haven't received any and couldn't discuss account information in public.