BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: BOOST MOBILE DUPLICATE TEXTS AND DELAYED TEXTS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Well, perhaps try this..  (perhaps all Boost employees should avert their eyes, else i'm going to get deleted again. :-) )

Every single time you get a duplicate text, send a pm with the following information.

Original Msg

Time                      To (your#)                   From               Type (sms or mms)

10:00am est     XXX=XXX=XXXX        XXX-XXX-XXXX       sms   

Duplicate        10:06 am est     XXX=XXX=XXXX       XXX=XXX=XXXX      sms

I'm sure you get the idea.......

Accomplice

We should not have to do all this work for a service we pay for. It is the responsibility of boost to assure we are getting the service we pay for so they can hire incompetent individuals to pretend they know what they are doing. Since all 9f Ys are experiencing the same issue, had anyone from boost actually rectified these problems. The answer is no. They say the same thing and make execuses
Accomplice

And send to who?....

Post from above.......

Em_Will_I_Am Community Manager

Let's try this again... I recently posted: Shoot me a PM and I will investigate. As I understand you are receiving delayed and duplicate texts, correct? When you PM me, could you please provide date and time of 3 delayed texts and the same for duplicate.s? I can trace those and see if I can find the breakdown. I have received PMs, but only does that said, "IT DOES NOT WORK!" LOL, I know it does not work, I'm trying to fix it. A little background about myself in my former life, I was a device engineer for Sprint/Boost/Virgin. So, I am not asking for info just for the sake of asking, I want to actually trace the messages to see where the breakdown is occurring. Within the network? If so, which network element? Etc.

Accomplice

I have been having this same issue off &; on since the middle of March 2018. I haven't had any problems for a while until 2day. I received a text msg from a friend at 3:28 pm 2day. Since then, I've received duplicates of that exact same msg LITERALLY 26 times within the past 2 hours. This is NUCKING FUTS & WAY PAST ANNOYING.
Accomplice

I am trying to get a resolution to the problem, but we have a better chance of being abducted by a space ship. The best think i can recommend is contacting the Department of Consumer Affairs in your State. Then, turn on your local news and contact the reporter that takes care of consumer complaints and hopefully they can find a resolution. 

The sad part is that there is no way to contact Boost Corporate, so the best way is the old fashioned way. Write a letter.

Boost Mobile 8845 Irvine Center Dr Ste 200 Irvine CA 92618-4248

Accomplice

Occums Razor

When i told him in my reply that the situation is occurring at the exact moment that i am replying do you not think that was specific enough and since, i have not received a response. They are not concerned or they would find a solution. Do you not think it is weird that with everyone saying the same thing about a problem, they would do something about it. I have been trying to get assistance since the middle of April. ZTE told me that the problem is a signaling issue with Boost and not anyone's phone.

So what now do you propose?
Community Manager

I've asked for examples and have not received any.  I have received several PMs from @MrGreg414 telling me it does not work, but still no examples.  This is akin to calling your mechanic and saying there is a problem with your car, but you will not let him see it.  We are beating a dead horse here.  So, as a result, I am going to lock this thread, however, if you have the information I have requested, please be sure to send it to me.  As a refresher:

Let's try this again... I recently posted: Shoot me a PM and I will investigate. As I understand you are receiving delayed and duplicate texts, correct? When you PM me, could you please provide date and time of 3 delayed texts and the same for duplicate.s? I can trace those and see if I can find the breakdown. I have received PMs, but only does that said, "IT DOES NOT WORK!" LOL, I know it does not work, I'm trying to fix it. A little background about myself in my former life, I was a device engineer for Sprint/Boost/Virgin. So, I am not asking for info just for the sake of asking, I want to actually trace the messages to see where the breakdown is occurring. Within the network? If so, which network element? Etc.